Anyway I was driving back to the Shed tonight and this song came on the radio...turns out in between all the singin' about heartbreak and such, there's some good stuff in country music. Honestly I couldn't tell you a single other thing this Lee Brice character sings, but "Love Like Crazy" is what came on. And I just like the chorus a lot. So to tide you over while I work on some sort of end-of-the-year blogging, think about this...
Be your best friend, tell the truth, and overuse I love you
Go to work, do your best, don't outsmart your common sense
Go to work, do your best, don't outsmart your common sense
Never let your prayin' knees get lazy
And love like crazy
Now, other best friends are good too. And hardly ever to I actually kneel to pray. But still. Love is good, yeah?
Until next time,
Allison
No comments:
Post a Comment